Advertise Here

cotesita

- Another Blogger Blog's

the day of earthquake, in this moment as at 3:34 A.m, I was in my house with my family, we´re a sleep, but I awekening when started the movement, never think that this movement was a earthquake.

I did not wake up inmediately, because not feel fear, but when fell thing in my head I decided waked up, the movement was very strong that I did not can holded. I listened as the water went out of swimming pool, like that the things fell and break.

then I gone saw my parents and my brother, they was good, then I remmebered my grandparents and decided gone, they was good too.

the telephone did not had signal and I did not know of my family and friends.

the electricity not worked, therefore more notice was impossible know, the radio was the unic medio of comunication but nothing was clear.

the electricity was the big problem because delayed 12 days in work.

I thougth that my country was more ready for earthquake, and tsunamis, but not.


2 comentarios:

nicole's things dijo...

oooo!! small cotesita!! you hit your head???

I'm happy that you and your family are well

maria jose dijo...

yes... but my head is fine!!
thank you and I am happy for you and your family too. :)

Publicar un comentario