Advertise Here

cotesita

- Another Blogger Blog's


The place to go with my family that are my parents, my brother, my grandparents, uncles and cousins, is im south of Chile, especially in the region de los rios and the region de los lagos, are not a places that often much, we have only been twice, but these experiences have been the most wonderful of my life, for all became famous and beautiful palces where you can relax fronm work and estudies for a few days because the nature and tranquility of these palces deliver a harmony that clears the mind of everyday life.

during the two esperiencies we´ve had im these regions, we not many activities, but simple to know and visit the place named and known, but also those that are somewhat unknown, as the banks of lakes which have true nature, where we bathe enjoying the calm waters, knowing beautiful forest, island for example chiloé, spas with hot water, walk the cities.

3 comentarios:

maria jose dijo...

I love travel for my country because is wonderful.

nicole's things dijo...

woooooooo!! great!! cotesita!!, the south is very nice, but I prefer the north, because I do not like the cold and the south is very cold.

kiss

maria jose dijo...

yes, is cold but not always, there are days more hot!

Publicar un comentario